Working closely with our clients to understand their stability storage needs, Q1 Scientific offers: Compliance | Security | Confidentiality.
- ICH compliant and non-ICH stability storage chambers which are monitored 24/7, 365 days of the year and have built-in safeguards
- Custom conditions to meet the specific storage requirements of any project
- Stability storage which can flex with your requirements including short term, intermediate, long term, accelerated, back-up, contingency or overflow stability storage
- 15,000 square feet of storage with 30 walk-in stability and 15 reach-in stability units
- Fully validated systems and equipment
- Fully controlled monitoring and alert systems which are compliant with GMP/GLP/FDA (21 CFR Part 11), JCAHO, GAMP, ISO 19005 and USP 1079
- Emergency back-up generators to provide power to the entire building in the event of a power failure
- A complete stability study sample management service with sample receipt and return documentation along with notifications for scheduled pulls for testing
- A secure cloud-based documentation solution for your sample management
- Temperature controlled transfer and transport
- Access to a team of highly experienced pharmaceutical industry experts who are trained in recording cGMP compliant data
At Q1 Scientific, we offer a world-class stability storage facility that services the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Life Sciences industries. Located in Waterford, Ireland, Q1 Scientific’s purpose built, cGMP storage facility is designed to offer a secure, transparent and trusted storage service.